Black Plastic Fluted Corrugated Sheet Standard 8′ x 4′ (2.4m x 1.2m) – 3mm Thickness – Correx-Alternative Surface Protection Boards (Packs of 10)
This product is an un-branded alternative to Correx fluted corrugated protection sheets.
These surface protection sheets are widely used to protect floors, walls, doors, windows and worktops during renovation work.
It has replaced traditional materials like plywood and hardboard/masonite. Manufactured as an extruded polypropylene sheet, this is an original fluted protection board used on building and refurbishment contracts. The fluted construction provides strength and minimises weight
Some popular uses for this sheeting are using them in roofing / insulation jobs where additional layers of strength and resistance are required. Often, as correx is so durable and cost effective, it is used as a temporary layer while construction around it continues and removed after completion. Another use is for protection of flooring where work is being carried out, say for example, in the inside of a house where the flooring / carpet needs to be protected. This can of course be applied to walls and can also be used in the garden for similar purposes.
While correx is strong enough for permanent fixtures it can also be re-used again and again.
Size: 2.4m x 1.2m per sheet (2.88 square meter coverage)
Pack Size: 10 x sheets per pack
- Sold in Packs of 10 sheets.
- Reusable heavy duty protection for floors, doors, walls, windows and worktops
- Lightweight twin-walled sheets which cushion against impact and avoid unnecessary damage
- Use as a heavy duty alternative to dust sheets when plastering or decorating
- Easily cut to size, curved or creased to suit any requirement
- Lightweight, and quick to position
- Tough, durable and impact resistant
- Non toxic and resistant to chemicals
- Easy to handle and store on site
- Water Resistant: Perfect for when used in roofing and insulation because of it’s dual layers.
- Recyclable: It’s made from polypropylene plastic making it easily re-cyclable helping our environment.
- Ideal for Packaging: Because of it’s flat surfaces it is easily printable making it ideal for signs or logo displays.
- High Tensile Strength: Because of it’s layered design it is immensely strong and can with hold extreme weight or pressure.
- Flexible: It can be bended and manipulated to fit around curves.
- Durable: It is very easy to resize with the aid of a simple cutting knife making it easy to fit into any size place
How will my protection sheets be delivered?
All sheet orders will be sent on a free next working day (24 hour) UK delivery service.
Your order will be dispatched the same working day if received by 1pm otherwise it will be dispatched the next working day.