Galvanised Steel Plastering Angle Bead 10-13mm (Pack of 50)
Within our General Building Supplies category,
A rigid bead suitable for skim coat plastering on either plasterboard or smooth block. Mesh wings with nail location holes. Protects the corner at its weakest point and can be used on plasterboard or aerated concrete blocks. Internal use only.
Plaster depth 10-13mm. Nail holes for easy fix with drywall nails. Scalloped edge for an excellent plaster key. Internal use only.
Fixed by plaster dabs at approximately 600mm centres, push the wings into the dabs to allow for the required plaster depth-up to 13mm then ensure the nose is set square and plumb as required.
- Length: 2.4mtr
- Angle Bead (45mm wing, 13mm plaster depth)
- Material: Galvanised
- To suit 10-13mm skim coat on plasterboard
- Simplifies the formation of neat and true corners
- Forms and protects plastered corners
- Mesh wings allowing for a good plaster key and resistance to cracking
The angle bead will be sent on a free next working day (24 hour) UK delivery service.
Your order will be dispatched the same working day if received by 1pm otherwise it will be dispatched the next working day.