PowaTwist Crack Stitching Kit (10 no. 6mm x 1m Helical Bars, 3L Grout, Mortar Gun, Nozzle, Mixing Paddle & Finger Trowel)
- An ultra convenient crack stitching kit that contains all the components you need to repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry walls.
- High quality stainless steel helical bars that are easy to install and highly effective.
- Cost effective supplies and won’t cause any further damage to walls.
- Load distributed over the complete length of the PowaTwist™ bars.
- No additional plates, screws or fixings needed.
PowaTwist™ Helical System – Wall Crack Repair Kit
The PowaTwist™ system consists of stainless steel PowaTwist™ bars and PowaTwist™ grout, providing superb axial strength and excellent bonding characteristics when reconnecting cracked masonry.
An ultra convenient crack stitching kit that contains all the components you need to repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry walls.
A fast, non-disruptive repair solution for minimising further cracking. The 10 x 6 x1000mm stainless steel PowaTwist bars provide axial strength when reconnecting cracked masonry, eliminating the need to rebuild and absorbing further localised stress. Kit includes a 3 litre tub of PowaTwist high performance cement based grout, suitable for injection with an applicator gun. When injected it fills all voids and rapidly develops compressive strength. Suitable for most substrates including concrete, brick, stone and blocks. Kit also includes crack-stitching gun, stainless steel nozzle, mixing paddle and a finger trowel.
Our Crack Stitching Kit contains all the components needed to permanently repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry walls. It uses high quality helical bars that are easy to install and highly effective.
Repairs carried out using this crack stitching kit system will:
- Stabilise the structure
- Provide resistance against further cracking
- Restore structural integrity
This method of crack-stitching is non-disruptive and avoids extensive and expensive construction work. It’s also a more reliable option than crack injection products. Once the repairs are complete, the bars are fully concealed.
Easi-Fix Crack Stitching Kit Contains:
Our crack stitching kit has been carefully put together to contain all you need to repair cracks in walls. It includes:
- 10 x 1 metre x 6mm Helical Spiral Bars (grade 304 austenitic stainless steel)
- 1 x 3L Anchor Grout
- 1 x Mixing Paddle
- 1 x Nozzle
- 1 x Mortar Gun and Barrel
- 1 x Soft Grip Brick Jointer Trowel
How Helical Bars Work
The helical crack stitching bars are installed across cracks in a wall, effectively ‘reconnecting’ or ‘stitching’ the cracked masonry. The tensile forces are then evenly redistributed along the entire length of the steel bar, which restores the structural stability and flexural strength of the masonry.
Using a crack stitching kit
Repairs using the Crack Stitching Kit are made quickly and easily with the minimum of disruption. They are also inexpensive and won’t cause any further damage to the wall.
Installing crack stitching bars
The stainless steel helical bars are placed into horizontal slots that you cut into the mortar bed joints across the crack. These can be cut using an angle grinder or a mortar chisel. You grout them into place using Anchor Grout that sets around the helical bar rapidly developing compressive strength. With the helical bars firmly in place, structural integrity is restored.
* The repair system is suitable for cracked masonry where cracks are now static. Please remember that crack-stitching will not repair the causes of the cracking, but will permanently repair the symptoms of the cause of the cracking.
How will my Crack Stitching Kit be delivered?
The Crack Stitching kit will be sent on a free next working day (24 hour) UK delivery service.
Your order will be dispatched the same working day if received by 1pm otherwise it will be dispatched the next working day.