We offer two types of breathable roof membrane and breathable roofing felt:
BREATH SHIELD BREATHABLE ROOF MEMBRANE/FELT – 1M X 50M (50 SQM) – 160 GSM
BREATHABLE ROOF MEMBRANE/FELT – 1.5M X 50M (75 SQ/M) – 135 G/SM.
Each membrane has a multi layer, heavy duty roofing felt with a vapour permeability of 3000g/m2/24h.
Whilst their membranes allow water to escape in the form of vapour, they remain fully waterproof to prevent water from entering the structure of which they are installed.
What Are The Key Qualities Of Breathable Roof Membrane?
We ensure that any roofing membrane we stock from leading manufacturers, offers a range of qualities and many benefits, to our customers.
The key qualities of our roof membrane options include:
- Our roofing membrane products can form a key part of many new build and refurbishment projects.
- They are seen as the ideal solution to under-slating needs by many specifiers, merchants and installers, due to their adaptable, durable, reliable and multi-purpose use.
- Our roof membranes play a vital role in protecting buildings and their occupants from the impacts of different weather conditions.
- As well as having benefits in terms of energy efficiency, our roof membranes can guard against threats to building integrity, such as condensation and infiltration by water and air.
- We provide roofing membranes that are equally adept at being draped unsupported over rafters, or laid directly on top of insulation.
- They provide three-fold protection. The outer layer forms a functional waterproof surface, the middle layer a breathable waterproof membrane and the inner layer guarding the membrane against abrasion and damage, providing additional strength.
What Are The Main Applications Of Our Roof Membranes?
Some of the key applications of our roof membrane and roof felt items include:
- Built for use in a fully supported or unsupported tiled, slated or metal roof system.
- Offering a barrier to minimise the effects of wind uplift on roof slates or roof tiles.
- Gives your roof a secondary barrier from elements including wind-driven rain, snow and dust.
Top Selling Products
Some of our most popular, top selling products within our roofing supplies category include:
Lead Free Flashing – 300mm x 6m – Grey
Felt Support Tray Eaves Protector 1.5m Lengths (Packs of 20)
Breathable Roofing Felt – 1.5m x 50m (75 SQ/M) – 120 G/SM
Our Roofing Supplies
As we provide all our customers with great prices everyday, we do not offer any exclusive discounts or offers such as reduced to clear or buy one get one free.
Instead, we have a “buy in bulk and save” scheme on all roofing supplies and roofing materials. Simply put this means the more you buy, the more you save.
Great news for customers and contractors who are working on a large loft insulation or large project!
Order Online & Create Your Account
When you place your order online, you can be sure that you are purchasing your roofing materials and roofing supplies at great prices.
To order, simply create your online account, fill in a couple of details and start shopping.
You can add items to your basket, browse our popular categories and access our vast range of roofing supplies, all without leaving your seat!
How Will My Roof Membrane Be Delivered?
All of our roofing membrane orders are available with Free Next Day UK Delivery on all orders.
Same day dispatch is offered on any roof membrane purchase, as long as your order and payment is received before 1pm.
For more information about our delivery service, please read our FAQ page or contact our support team.
If you are looking for flat roofing products, roofing sheets and or roofing accessories, you have come to the right place.
Trade Store Online offers a comprehensive range of quality roofing building materials that are durable, reliable and affordable.
We have a wide range of roofing membranes to suit all applications, and our products are available with free next day UK delivery.
Our knowledgeable team here at Trade Store Online are ready and able to offer advice on anything from fixings through to installation.
For help and advice, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our FAQ page which gives information on frequently asked questions.