Knauf Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 – 100mm
Earthwool DriTherm glass mineral wool cavity slabs are for the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls and are installed to fully fill the cavity. They are approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are semi-rigid or rigid slabs of non-combustible, water repellent, glass mineral wool. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings, ensuring a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive, designed for use in external masonry cavity walls to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are certified by British Board of Agreement Certificate 95/3212. Approval can be sought from Knauf Insulation Ltd and the British Board of Agreement for Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slab’s use in buildings over 25m high.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive
- Fully fill the cavity to prevent mortar snots and prevent bridges
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs,
- Quick and easy to install
- British Board of Agreement (BBA) approved for use in all exposure zones