Aluminium Foil Membrane – Vapour Barrier and Thermal Insulation – 1m x 50m (50 SQ/M)
(£41.66 ex VAT)
Reinforced Aluminium Foil Tape – 48mm wide x 45mtr roll
(£7.08 ex VAT)
Aluminium Foil Membrane – Vapour Barrier and Thermal Insulation – 1.5m x 50m (75 SQ/M)
(£58.33 ex VAT)
Aluminium Foil Membrane – Vapour Barrier and Thermal Insulation – 1.5m x 10m (15 SQ/M)
(£27.49 ex VAT)
Aluminium Foil Membrane
Aluminium foil is one of the most versatile products used in the construction industry.
We are dedicated to helping homeowners keep their houses in excellent shape through our exceptional repair, maintenance and restoration products, which is why we offer a wide range of non-corrosive, aluminium foil membrane for waterproofing and insulating any construction type.
Aluminium Foil Products
Maybe you’re looking for a material that will work as a thermal insulation foil to protect against heat loss in a building, or looking for an adhesive aluminium foil tape for a quick fix?
At Trade Store, we have a range of high-quality aluminium foil products that will solve all your insulation needs.
Our products are:
- Thermally efficient
- Easy to use and install on numerous applications
Heat Reflective Surface
Our aluminium foil insulation membrane is great at controlling heat loss while still allowing moisture escape.
This is achievable by using a heat reflective surface during the manufacturing process.
Our three layer product comprises of aluminium polyethylene film (PE), aluminium foil and a paper release liner.
The PE film is the barrier that stops moisture passing through whilst the aluminium foil reflects heat back into the building, and the paper release liner allows the product to be easily applied.
When it comes to selecting the best insulating material for your home, we offer:
- Thermal Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium Foil Tape
As our aluminium thermal insulation foil reflects heat, it can help to keep you and your family warm in the winter months and cool in the summer.
Our aluminium foil membrane is suitable for use:
- In both new build and refurbishment projects
- Under floorboards
- Within walls
- Within a roof structure
It is also a great choice for DIY enthusiasts looking for an easy and affordable way to insulate their homes.
At Trade Store we stock a wide range of aluminium foil products, so you’re sure to find the right one for your needs!
Thermal Insulation & Vapour Barrier
We stock aluminium foil membrane which is ideal for both thermal insulation and vapour controlling.
There is a huge variety of applications for which these products can be used. Some of the products we supply under this category include the aluminium Foil Membrane that offers thermal insulation and acts as a vapour barrier as well as the reinforced aluminium foil tape which is used to bond the membrane together.
What Are The Key Qualities Of Aluminium Foil Products?
The aluminium foil products we supply here at Trade Store have distinct characteristics such as:
- Our aluminium foil membrane consists of 3 layers which makes it excellent in thermal insulation and vapour control.
- Our reinforced tape offers great strength and tear resistance thanks to the 5mm² glass scrim it’s reinforced with.
- The foil tape’s durability is due to a high tack adhesive system coating, made from rubber or polystyrene resin.
The following are some of the features that add to aluminium foil’s versatility and usefulness:
- Full waterproof barrier
- Internally reinforced membrane sheet
- Thermal insulation upgrade system
- Heat absorption layer
- Non corrosive
- Extremely high tensile strength
- Outperforms standard breather membranes
- Can be used as a direct application
What Are The Main Applications Of Aluminium Foil Products?
Aluminium foil is an excellent thermal insulator allowing it to be used in a range of applications effectively.
- In floors, between floor joists as well as under floorboards
- Under heating pipes to provide insulation for underfloor heating
- In roofs, as a foil roof insulation for both ventilated and non-ventilated areas
- In ceilings under the plasterboard and between ceiling joists
- In solid drywalls and dry lined stud walls
- In construction that uses any timber frame(s), conservatory and modular construction
Thanks to our aluminium foil’s strength and durability, it makes an effective product for so many uses including joint sealing and repairs.
Our aluminium foil tape is a great product for quick repairs in downpipes, gutters, insulated glass edges and more.
What Are The Key Features Of Aluminium Foil Products?
Additional features of the aluminium foil products we offer here at Trade Store, besides being thermal insulators include:
- Radiant heat-resistance by up to 97%
- Great strength, stability, and cohesion
- Corrosion and damage resistant
- Various roll length(s) available to purchase
The thin reinforced tape we have, not only controls vapour and offers thermal insulation, but also:
- Offers a stronger aluminium foil than standard non reinforced aluminium foil
- Is highly tear-resistant
- Has high tack adhesive applied
- Great at reducing heat loss
- Is corrosion and damage resistant
Our reinforced aluminium tape roll is more cost-effective than other similar scarce foil tapes too!
Order Online & Create Your Account
When you place your order online, you can be sure that you are purchasing insulation and other materials, at keen prices.
To order, simply create your online account, fill in a couple of details and start shopping.
You can add quality products to your basket, search and browse our popular categories and access our range of insulation materials, all without leaving your home!
How Will My Aluminium Foil Supplies Be Delivered?
All orders are available with free next working day UK delivery and can be delivered straight to your door, warehouse or project site.
Same day dispatch is offered on any aluminium foil supplies, as long as both the order and payment is received before 1pm.
For more information about our next day delivery service, please read our FAQ page or contact our support team.
Whether you are looking for thermal insulation for various shaped areas, aluminium reflection foil or aluminium foil membrane, Trade Store has you covered.
Prevent heat loss within your home at competitive prices and discover the many benefits our aluminium products have including durability, reliability and affordability.
Our knowledgeable and professional team here at Trade Store are ready to offer advice and support on anything from identifying which aluminium foil product is best for your project, to ordering and delivery.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our FAQ page which gives information on frequently asked questions.