Heavy Duty Black Plastic Ground Reinforcing Grids – 45mm Deep
The ground reinforcement porous pavour is ideal in the use of permanent reinforcement of soft ground, for the parking of vehicles and the stabilisation of soft earth banks.
The products unique geometric design allows the dispersion and drainage of excess rain and flood water, it’s an ideal product when integrated into any Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) especially in areas prone to flooding.
The porous paver is manufactured from high quality 100% recycled PP/PE and features a simple latch design enabling each grid to be interconnected together quickly and efficiently.
As a substitute for paving stones, asphalt and concrete, the porous paver provides a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution for home owners and contractors. Once installed they can be filled and finished with a choice of mixtures, ranging from pea shingle, decorative stone, or a soil and grass mix.
Unlike other products on the market the open design of these grids allows grass to grow both vertically and horizontally. It’s advised that special care be taken in the initial ground preparation before the grids are installed, this will ensure a perfect finish at the end of the project.
The grid is specially designed to allow water to drain away, whilst getting waterlogged or dying pockets at the base retain a small through lack of water.
Applications and uses of the ground reinforcement grid include:
- Car parks
- Open warehouses
- District approach roads
- Golf courses
- Animal enclosures
- Ground Reinforcement including Slopes, Embankments Storage Areas, Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS), Pathways & Driveways Car Parks, Equestrian & Outdoor Events, Infiltration Basins, Event Parking, Road Extensions and Widening, Boat/Helicopter Landing Pads Access Roads Fire and Emergency Routes Pedestrian Access Ways
- Quick and easy assembly
- Many different uses
- Low weight
- Easy to interlock
- Resistance to weather conditions
- High strength due to geometric design and construction
- Grass can grow vertically and horizontally
- Standard Colour Black
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Chemically inert and non-toxic