Breathable Roofing Membrane / Breathable Roofing Felt – 1.5m x 50m (75 SQ/M) – 120 G/SM – LABC & CE Certified
(£62.49 ex VAT)
Breathable Roofing Membrane / Breathable Roofing Felt – 1m x 50m (50 SQ/M) – 100 G/SM – LABC and CE Certified
(£35.83 ex VAT)
Universal Ventilated 6m Dry Ridge Kit – Black
(£30.83 ex VAT)
Maxi Torch-On SBS Premium Applied Mineral Roofing Felt Cap Sheet – 8m x 1m Roll – Mineral Black
(£58.33 ex VAT)
Breathable Roofing Membrane / Breathable Roofing Felt – 1m x 50m (50 SQ/M) – 120 G/SM – LABC and CE Certified
(£37.49 ex VAT)
Optistep Loft Ladder – Wooden 3 Section Timber Folding Loft Ladder Attic Stairs. | Frame Size W60cm x L120cm Height up to 280cm & Insulated Hatch
(£124.99 ex VAT)
Felt Support Tray Eaves Protector 1.5m Lengths (Packs of 20)
(£34.99 ex VAT)
Lead Code 4 – 300mm (12 inch) x 3m – 18.5kg – Roofing Lead Flashing Roll
(£62.49 ex VAT)
Lead Code 4 – 150mm (6 inch) x 6m – 18.5kg – Roofing Lead Flashing Roll
(£62.49 ex VAT)
BPC Galvanised Steel Timber to Timber Joist Hanger – 47 x 270mm – Trade Pack of 50 Hangers
(£33.33 ex VAT)
We offer two types of breathable roof membrane and breathable roofing felt:
BREATH SHIELD BREATHABLE ROOF MEMBRANE/FELT – 1M X 50M (50 SQM) – 160 GSM
BREATHABLE ROOF MEMBRANE/FELT – 1.5M X 50M (75 SQ/M) – 135 G/SM
Each membrane is made of a multi-layer, heavy-duty roofing felt material with a vapour permeability (which means water vapour can pass through it) of 3000g/m2/24h.
Whilst their membranes allow water to escape in the form of vapour, they remain fully waterproof to prevent water from entering the structure of which they are installed.
What Are The Key Qualities Of Breathable Roof Membrane?
We ensure that any roofing membrane we stock from leading manufacturers, offers a range of qualities and many benefits, to our customers.
The key qualities of our roofing products include:
- Our roofing membrane products can form a key part of many new build and refurbishment project(s)
- Breather Membranes are seen as the ideal solution to under-slating needs by many specifiers, merchants and installers, due to their adaptable, durable, reliable and multi-purpose use
- Our roof membranes play a vital role in protecting buildings that are exposed to the impacts of various weather conditions
- As well as having benefits in terms of energy efficiency, our roof membranes can guard against threats to building integrity, such as condensation and infiltration by water and air.
- We provide roofing membranes that are equally adept at being draped unsupported over rafters, or laid directly on top of insulation.
- They provide three-fold protection. The outer layer forms a functional waterproof surface, the middle layer a breathable waterproof membrane and the inner layer guarding the membrane against abrasion and damage, providing additional strength.
What Are The Main Applications Of Our Roof Membranes?
Some of the key applications of our roof membrane and roof felt items include:
- Built for use in a fully supported or unsupported tiled, slated or metal roof system.
- Offers a barrier to minimise the effects of wind uplift on roof slates or roof tiles.
- Gives your roof a secondary barrier from elements including wind-driven rain, snow and dust.
Top Selling Products
Some of our most popular, top selling products within our roofing supplies category include:
The installation of our lead flashing rolls are simple and requires no specialist roofing tools.
It can be cut with a knife or scissors, making it simple to install.
This malleability makes it easy to shape and adapt to a wide range of surfaces such as a flat roof, pitched roofing and or commercial buildings and as a result, offers permanent waterproofing and durability at all times.
Felt support trays keep felt from sagging at the eaves, which can result in ponding of water.
Our Felt trays eliminate the need to remove a substantial section of a roof to replace old, damaged felt.
This product may be used on a new construction project as well as refurbishment projects and adjusts for all rafter centres.
Heavyweight, high performance vapour permeable membrane / underlay for cold and warm roof applications which offer major benefits over traditional roof underlays.
- Airtight, vapour-permeable membrane is extremely water-resistant, prevents water ingress and can be used for all supported and unsupported pitched roofs.
- 3 Layer spun-bonded heavy duty membrane.
- Clean and easy to use.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- UV stable for up to 4 months
Our Roofing Supplies
As Trade Store Online provides all customers with great prices everyday, we do not offer any exclusive discounts or offers such as reduced to clear or buy one get one free.
Instead, we have a “buy in bulk and save” scheme on all roofing supplies and roofing materials. Simply put this means the more you buy, the more you save.
Great news for customers and contractors who are working on a large loft insulation job or large project that requires roofing supplies!
Order Online & Create Your Account
When you place your order online, you can be sure that you are purchasing your roofing materials and roofing supplies at great prices.
To order, simply create your online account, fill in a couple of details and start shopping.
You can add items to your basket, browse our popular categories and access our vast range of roofing supplies, all without leaving your chair!
How Will My Roof Membrane Be Delivered?
All of our roofing membrane and roofing material orders are available with Free Next Day UK Delivery.
Same day dispatch is offered on any roof membrane or roofing supplies purchase, as long as both your order and payment is received before 1pm.
For more information about our delivery service, please read our FAQ page or contact our support team.
When it comes to flat roofing products, roofing sheets and roofing accessories, we are the roofing experts!
Trade Store Online is your one stop shop that offers a comprehensive range of quality roofing building materials that are durable, reliable and affordable.
Whether you are working on a house project or commercial building project, we offer a wide range of roofing membranes and roofing materials to suit all applications.
Please note we do not supply roof tiles / roofing tiles, roof windows, velux flashings, fascia board or shingles.
If you would like further information about our roofing supplies, roofing materials, breather membranes, roofing products, roofing sheets, lead flashing, flashing rolls or would like to understand how our roofing materials provide effective ventilation to pitched roofs or even a flat roof, contact us today!
Our knowledgeable team here at Trade Store Online are ready and able to offer advice on anything from fixings through to installation.